At Developmental Rehab Services, Inc., we have Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologists who can offer high-quality Speech Therapy services. Through our speech therapy service, we address the speech and language needs of a child through the identification and treatment of a speech/language developmental delay or disorder; address any swallowing and/or feeding disorders; and address the need for the use of assistive technology.
Our speech therapy service is tailored to the specific needs and condition of each child. With over 17 years of experience, we are experts in handling a broad range of speech and communication difficulties such as, speech and language delays, dyslexia, articulation problems, stuttering, auditory processing disorders, and swallowing/feeding disorders.
Our speech therapy services are ideal for children and young adults who experience any of the following challenges:
- Voice modulation problems
- Difficulty forming sentences
- Is over 1 year old and has not produced any words
- Is under 1 year old and is not responding to and/or making sounds
- Is over 6 months old and does not babble
- Does not respond when spoken to
- difficulty thinking of a particular word
- Difficulty maintaining appropriate eye contact
- Becomes frustrated when unable to communicate needs and wants
If you would like to learn more about our speech therapy service, or if you would like to schedule a consultation, please call us at 281-786-4234 or Set An Appointment now.